Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm Back

This BLOGGING is hard work.

I was asked if I was going to continue my blogging on "Voice of the Spirit" this weekend. I guess someone likes what I have to say!

I promise to be more consistent with my entries.

The New Year has started with a JOB interview opportunity! I have one today. I am excited because it is where I have always wanted to work. Hopefully it is in the plan for me to get this position. It has been a LONG time a comin'.

My job search has been one of perseverance and patience. It has made me stronger as well as deepened my faith. I believe there is a reason for everything and I am blessed to have had this time on my journey to get back to the basics of living simply and loving unconditionally.

I have found that for me this is what my journey has been really all about. I try to helping others in need and make the world a better place to dwell in for everyone.

My St. Kate's experience has supported me in my mission to make changes in my life as well as make a difference in other people's lives in my community and in the world.

Throughout my journey I have learned one important thing: A positive attitude is everything! There is always HOPE, and a smile and a kind word is the best way to make yourself as well as another person's day brighter. I am a believer in putting out positive vibes to the universe.

"If you're NOT thinking about a negative thought, your vibration is going to raise to its natural positive place."

--- Abraham

Peace out. Have a great day!

Barb

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're back at the blogging. You are made of positive, loving vibes and it is certainly time they start coming back at you. I love your blog and your website. Wishing you many more blessings in 2010.

    ReplyDelete