Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Acceptance and Trust - Inner wisdom is within your heart.

Accepting that "what will happen is meant to happen", is the first step in a leap of faith. The next step is trusting that the universe will be there to guide you within your journey.

Take things as they come to you.

I have struggled with the two words, "Acceptance and Trust" throughout my journey. It is a conscious effort on my part, to always be aware of my need to control the outcome of any given situation. It seems unnatural for me to not "react" and try to "solve" my problem. However I believe, the answer will appear in its own given time.

Accept and trust that in time, the answer will emerge and guidance will follow. Patience and awareness are also helpful to you, on this well traveled path to awareness.

Inner wisdom is within your heart always.

No comments:

Post a Comment